1. ELIGIBILITY: Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company “Band Together” Jewelry Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least eighteen (18) years old (19 years of age for residents of Alabama or the District of Columbia) at the time of entry. Employees, Agents, Brokers, Vendors And Third-Party Advisors ("Representatives") of Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, all of their related entities, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, agents and assigns, their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such individual representative are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. SPONSOR: Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, 24 Jewelers Park Drive, Neenah, WI 54956.
3. ADMINISTRATOR: Votigo, Inc., a Delaware corporation with a business address of 251 Lafayette Circle, Suite #330 Lafayette, CA 94549 (for Third-Party Sweepstakes Hosting, Email, and Database Maintenance Only).
4. TIMING: Sweepstakes Begins 11:00 am (CST) July 11, 2016 and Expires 11:00 pm (CST) July 31, 2016 ("Promotional Period").
5. HOW TO ENTER-NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: During the Promotional Period, to enter the Sweepstakes go to www.JewelersMutual.com/BandTogether and complete the online voting form contained on such page. Entrants must select their preferred nonprofit organization: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Habitat for Humanity, or Feeding America (For US voters)/ Food Banks of Canada (for Canada voters). You may enter once per email address per day during the Promotional Period.
6. JEWELRY PRIZE DRAWINGS: Administrator will randomly select one (1) Prize Winner from all eligible entries to receive a set of three (3) stacking bands from Stacked New York (approximate retail value: $450)on the following dates:
Three (3) winners will be chosen in total, each receiving a set of three (3) stacking bands. If a Canada winner is chosen, he/she will be required to take and pass a timed skills test provided by Jewelers Mutual prior to being awarded the prize. The prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Promotional Period.
7. PRIZE NOTIFICATION: Each winner will be notified by email after the random weekly drawings described above. Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) business days after the Sweepstakes close date of July 31, 2016, then the potential winner forfeits any prize. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only Three (3) Alternate Drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled no later than 10 Weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
8. SWEEPSTAKES LOCATION: The Sweepstakes will be hosted online through Votigo with the Sweepstakes as part of the Voting page located on the Jewelers Mutual website www.JewelersMutual.com/BandTogether. The Sweepstakes will also be promoted on social media with links sending traffic to the Jewelers Mutual website. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media channels. You are providing your information to Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company and not to social channels.
9. RELEASE: In exchange for the potential or actual receipt of any prize, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its representatives, the Administrator, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, or prize suppliers, as well as each of all such entities' or persons' respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, which entrant may have against any Released Party, arising out of entry or participation in the Sweepstakes or the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
10. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, video, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. TAXES: All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term or provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term or provision.
13. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to allow another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
14. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin or the appropriate Wisconsin state court located in Winnebago County, Wisconsin; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, not to exceed $250.00, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event including attorney fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Wisconsin without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Wisconsin.
16. OPT-OUT OPTION: If any participant wants to opt-out of the opportunity to receive any additional information via the Sponsor's Sweepstakes mailing list, email the Sponsor at Communications@jminsure.com and your name will be removed from the list within ten (10) business days of the request.
17. TRADEMARKS/COPYRIGHT: The trademarks and copyrights of Sponsor and Administrator are proprietary to each entity.
18. Winner's List: To request confirmation of the winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Band Together Sweepstakes Winners List c/o Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, 24 Jewelers Park Drive, Neenah WI 54956.